Lirica 2/15/2006

dawol

Hello Dot,

We will be cruising with y'all in Feb. Looking forward to meeting you. We are from Ontario, Canada so this mid Feb cruise is perfect to thaw out. I'll start a thread on the Roll Call board in case others are browsing there. Are you 1st or 2nd seating? What is your favourite port on this cruise. We haven't been to Grenada, Antigua before. Have you heard of Cayo Leventado?

Cayo Levantado is their private island off the coast of the Dominican Republic.

My husband and I are also going on this cruise and we are looking forward to all the ports and the 11 days away from the Canadian winter.

Hi Ya'll, Good to hear from some fellow cruisers. I am sooooo looking forward to our cruise in February. The only ports we have been to on this itinery are San Juan and St. Marteen. That is the main reason we wanted to do this cruise. I think this is my 33rd cruise and hubby's 31. We' re traveling with Alice & Malcom, cousins as well as friends and cruising buddies. We'll be on the 1st seating for dinner. Kinda wish we had asked for 2nd seating so we could spend more time in port, but just don't want to eat that late. Please give me the thread site just as soon as you get the roll call set us. I am anxious to meet all our cruisers. Til next time. Dot

Thank you czechmate. We are looking forward to our vacation and to experiencing Lirica. The ports included in this sailing are what attracted us to MSC. We have only been to Barbados and San Juan before and we would like to go to both of those islands again. Other cruise lines just did not have this unique itinerary. Their 10 day sailings seemed dull in comparison. My husband and I are not big shoppers and I think we will enjoy the more relaxing atmosphere on Lirica.

Hello Dot and Ziggy2,

I've started a roll call for this cruise. It is on the roll call board under "all other cruiselines" listed as Lirica Feb 15/06. Ziggy, we are from Huron county, snow belt country. What part of Ontario do you hail from? Is everyone flying down early? We have a flight booked for the 14th but are having no luck booking anything on priceline, though its a little early yet. Take care all, Glenn

Archived