Questions about Turtle Farm admission

Bahbert

Hi all. My wife and I want to check out the Turtle Farm when we're in Grand Cayman in January, but we're not sure which admission to pay for. We might just want to see some turtles, but we could change our minds once we're there and decide we want to swim with the turtles as well. So, I have some questions for you fine folks:

1. Can you buy admission at the gate, instead of buying online ahead of time? If so, is it more expensive to buy it there?
  2. If I buy the $18 package online now and we decide we want to do some of the full package's activities once we're there, can we pay the difference and upgrade?

Thanks!

Yep. Same price at the gate. Here's a tip: don't take an expensive shuttle or taxi to get there. Walk about two blocks up from the port. There's a bus depot next to the library that will get you there for $2. You get to experience "island life" along the way.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Forums mobile app

Thanks! Yeah, I was planning to catch the bus; seems the best way to keep things a little flexible (I thought we might stop off at Seven Mile Beach on the way back from the turtle farm).

And yes, I know that about the turtles... but I'm hoping my wife doesn't think too much on what a "farm" is all about. :D