Fort Lauderdale park n go

Lovetocruise2150

So I was planning to pay for the Park N Go ahead of time to save money but it asks what time we will be returning off the ship. Since we don't know what time we will be assigned until the night before what time should I put? Does it really matter? Will they have shuttles coming every half hour anyway?

I don't remember what I put, but it was just a guess.

But as I was trying to remember, it occurred to me that you could just enter the time the ship is scheduled to arrive back in port. But give them a call. Then can tell you what they are looking for.

Park & Go was such great experience. They are so efficient. The shuttle was waiting when we returned. They are not far from the port and run the shuttles continuously. You will be pleased with their service.

Enjoy your cruise.

So I was planning to pay for the Park N Go ahead of time to save money but it asks what time we will be returning off the ship. Since we don't know what time we will be assigned until the night before what time should I put? Does it really matter? Will they have shuttles coming every half hour anyway?

I've used them a couple of times. Just put 10am. It really doesn't matter. They run continuously on debarkation. One time I was the first off and they sent the van. I was the only one on it when he returned to the lot. I have them reserved for next month and highly recommend them.