Bliss Category M6 on Deck 10

megacruisa

I don't know if there are any difference's, I did book an M6 on the Bliss for an April Pacific Coastal. I looked at the 2 on deck 10 and they are both disabled room's. Went with 1 on deck 8 after watching this video on Youtube.

I’ve been assigned one as a sail away booking. The accessible rooms were the only one left in the reasonable price choose your own room with the perks so I went with the sail away rate instead in hopes I’d get a regular mini suite. Even with the sail away, I was assigned the same accessible ms they were selling as a pick your own room. I don’t think there’s any way to change out unless someone with a disability needs it at the last minute.

As far as I can tell, the deck 10 accessible balcony stateroom looks to be the same as the accessible ms. They don’t look ideal for a non disabled passenger. There’s no sofa and no chairs. Just the one armless metal chair/stool which doesn’t look like something you could actually relax in- it looks more of a step down from a very basic office chair. There’s definitely more floor space but not necessarily a functional space for non disabled. I’ll try and take pictures and video of the room. I guess a person could take deck chairs and put in the cabin for a place to sit? But there’s no table unless you want to face a wall. Here’s a link to the accessible deck 10 balcony.

Thank you so much for your responses. However, neither of those videos show the correct cabin or type. There is a video available for the similar cabin on the Escape. Was hoping maybe they added at least a couch.

Again. Thank you.