Royal Clipper on Dec 26th

copperj

We are going on the Clipper out of Barbados on the 26th of Dec. Questions - I think we are Windward area? and wondering what the snorkling experiences were in each port. And what to do other than water sports so to speak in these ports. Thanks for any info.

• 7 months later...
[quote name='copperj']We are going on the Clipper out of Barbados on the 26th of Dec. Questions - I think we are Windward area? and wondering what the snorkling experiences were in each port. And what to do other than water sports so to speak in these ports. Thanks for any info.[/QUOTE]
[font=Times New Roman]My wife and I are sailing the Royal Clipper out of Barbados on the Windward circle leaving Saturday, December 11. I love snorkling too, which is a major reason why for our first (yep... our FIRST) cruise ever we're sailing Star Clipper Line on a Caribbean itinerary. (We've been to Barbados before and liked it, but we'll be visiting the other Windward Islands for the first time!) I'll probably post questions/comments on this forum prior to our cruise and [size=2]definitely will post a review after we get home. If anyone who is reading this is booked on the same cruise please feel free to email me at home. My name is Bill Barker and my wife is Mary. [/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=2][email="barker13@frontiernet.net"]barker13@frontiernet.net[/email][/size]
[/font]

• 2 weeks later...
We did that run 5 years ago. Almost each port has pleasant things to do - in town or on tours. The sites visited are small by West Indies standards so it's calm and lovely. I urge you to grab a Fodor's to review options. You will love the area and the ship - this is a trip that makes being at sea absolutely magic. You'll wonder why you ever got on a huge cruise ship before (if indeed you did.) Pack light - nobody gets too fancy. You can do lots of water things off the aft deck of the ship - skip having to get to some beach.
John Bradford
Minneapolis

Archived