asia 8th april

dianemh

Is anyone on this cruise? we are doing east & west 8th - 22nd April. We still haven't got our tickets and we leave in 11 days, so I'm getting a bit stressed.

Our Qantas flight from Brisbane is at 1.50pm, a little late, so I guess we'll be the last on board.Let's hope they wait for us. Is anyone else on this flight?:) :confused:

Diane,

On the second half of your cruise then doing the other half the week following. Flying out of MEL to SYD the SIN on the 13th spending a few pre-cruise days in Singapore. We have our tickets already but the other two in our group of four are still to receive theirs (they have flights through P&O, we dont).

I suspect the flight ticketing is the thing causing the delays.

Are you planning on pre-booking any shore tours?

Rod

Dianemh,

We are doing the back to back 1st - 15th, you will be on our second half. I know what you mean about the tickets, we only just got ours last week, and friends who are joining us for the second half are actually on your flight from Bris at 1.50. They haven't yet got their tickets either and are getting a little worried.

Sandra

Hi Diane, we are on the second part of your cruise15th- 22nd April.We got a call from our TA to say our tickets are on the way and should be here Friday.As others have said,it is the flight component that slows it down.How many in your party?

Pippa

Archived