Train station in Arles

caviargal

We will be arriving into Arles to meet the AmaDagio after a few days in Paris. It appears that the station is very near where the boats dock. Can anyone confirm this?

If so, some of us can easily make the walk to the boat from the train station but others cannot. Has anyone been to this station to advise if there are cabs readily available at the station?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

The Gare D'Arles is just a few minutes east of Quai Lamartine and Chermin Des Segonnaux. Maybe a 5-10 walk from the station. We arrived by train a few years ago and I do remember seeing some boats and plenty of cabs as well.

Beautiful city with an abundance of historical sites. Hopefully you will have some time to visit.

Yes, it's about 150 metres from the docking place for the ships. It's a 5 minute walk.

ETA No, there are not always cabs there (time of day possibly) and it's a small country station. You would not get a cab to take you the distance IMHO, I did have one of the cabin stewards pull my large case from the ship to the station for me.

I'll be using it again this year :)

Edited by Yggdrasil98