Did Imiss something?????

We leave in 9 days on the FOS and I noticed a price drop, called, and they said they have changed their policy and do not honor price drops? When did that happen? I am really disappointed:(

How long ago did you book your cruise???? The booking date has everything to do with it!

BILL

wow! Thanks, we booked on May 10th:( wouldnt ya know it?

Call them back and remind them of your booking date. The new Best Price Policy went into effect for any/all cruises booked on and after May 17, 2010.

If you booked on May 10.......you are eligible for that price drop up until 72 hours prior to sailing and it should be given to you as an OBC which will show up on your SeaPass Account.

wow! Thanks, we booked on May 10th:( wouldnt ya know it?

Ok, so you may not be eligible for a OBC because of the price drop but you may be able to get a room category upgrade if a higher category has dropped in price to below what you paid for your current room category.

Check to see if a higher category has dropped below what you paid and if you find one give RCI a call to get a better stateroom.

Ok, so you may not be eligible for a OBC because of the price drop but you may be able to get a room category upgrade if a higher category has dropped in price to below what you paid for your current room category.

Check to see if a higher category has dropped below what you paid and if you find one give RCI a call to get a better stateroom.

Scott, he is eligible for all price drops up until 72 hours prior to sailing.

Scott, he is eligible for all price drops up until 72 hours prior to sailing.

Thanks Patti, I noticed your response after I had posted and was just about to tell the OP to disregard my comment and pay attention to yours :)

Your advice for these types of issues is always the best!

:)

Thanks Patti, I noticed your response after I had posted and was just about to tell the OP to disregard my comment and pay attention to yours :)

Your advice for these types of issues is always the best!

:)

Thanks, I just hope the OP comes back and sees my response.;)

I called about a price drop and we booked in Jan. but the drop was a deal for new bookings only. I called twice and got the same NO answer.

You have to watch the wording when you are checking.

I checked his sailing date and they are offering a Senior Citizen Rate. If he qualifies he is entitled to the price reduction.

Please come back..........I don't want you to lose out on any OBC you are entitled to.:)

That's what I love about cruise critic members. I'm new, looking forward to our first cruise, so am basically an outsider, so can say without any bias how wonderful, thoughtful, and helpful most of you are toward one another. Good show!

Archived