Liberty of the seas daily Compass and kids club info attached

I couldnt find a place to add, but several people had mentioned needing info. These will have classes offered, pool schedules, entertainment schedule, ect. Hope you find it helpful.

Liberty of the seas

May 20 2018 sailing to Roatan, Costa Maya, Cozumel.

RC Liberty day 1.pdf

RC Liberty day 2.pdf

RC Liberty day 3.pdf

RC Liberty day 4.pdf

RC Liberty day 5.pdf

Thanks for the info - we're sailing Liberty in January 2019 and I appreciate being able to see the actual Adventure Ocean flyer. Our daughter will be 3 when we sail, looks like they can only take a max of 30 3-5 year olds. What I've read on this messageboard is that they rarely hit the max but still, a little bit of trepidation about them running out of room at times.

If you get a chance, grab a teen club newsletter please. Several people have asked and I didnt think to grab one. They just delivered the kids club one to the room since we have an 8 year old.

If you are planning on ice skating bring pants and socks! We had to improvise a bit.. also, bring motion sickness patches or dramamine just in case.. choppy waters from storm.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this! My family and I will be on Liberty in 2 weeks and I so appreciate having the information!

I dont think you will have too many problems, I would register as soon as you are able once in the ship. They had kids club info at the port once you get past security and go upstairs . We didnt use kids club, only went for a family activity. Talk to people that have used it for babies so you have some feedback. Good luck!

Thanks for the info - we're sailing Liberty in January 2019 and I appreciate being able to see the actual Adventure Ocean flyer. Our daughter will be 3 when we sail, looks like they can only take a max of 30 3-5 year olds. What I've read on this messageboard is that they rarely hit the max but still, a little bit of trepidation about them running out of room at times.

• 1 month later...

Gosh I hope they don't hit the max I never thought of that! My youngest will be 3 when we do Liberty in Jan. 2019 just because we wanted to wait until she was 3 so we could utilize the kids club and not have her in the nursery. Last cruise she was 10 months old and we were not impressed with Liberty's nursery. My older 2 loved Aquanauts though :)

• 2 weeks later...