anthem of the seas - Ifly

hi felllow cruisers -- was not able to reserve spots on Ifly prior to our cruise --- can someone tell me where to go once I get onto the ship to do this? is it at the Ifly or at a kiosk?

thanks.

hi felllow cruisers -- was not able to reserve spots on Ifly prior to our cruise --- can someone tell me where to go once I get onto the ship to do this? is it at the Ifly or at a kiosk?

thanks.

Download the Royal IQ app so you can reserve RipCord by iFly online as soon as you're at the ship. If you have any difficulty, go directly to RipCord as soon as you embark.

:cool:

If you can’t reserve on the Royal IQ app. The Ripcord station is located under the FlowRider, next to the rock climbing wall. There is a doorway that leads into a room with a sign up desk. Also where you get suits and do safety briefing. Deck 15 back of ship.

Last year we cruised with a group of families. I was able to reserve iFly for my family in advance, I had posted in our FB group that reservations were available but by the time the others in the group got around to it, there were no reservations left to book in the Cruise Planer. The good news is, every single one of the others in the group that wanted to sign up (About 12 of them) were able to once we boarded, so if you head to the signup station once you board, I'm sure you'll get a spot. You might even be able to log into the ships WiFi if you arrive early enough to be seated in the terminal area and use Royal iQ app to sign up even before you board.

I suggest you pick a time slot that is early in your cruise because weather may impact and sometimes they cancel iFly sessions, so this will leave you time to re-book later in the week.

Good luck and have a great cruise.

dp