Qm2 Kings Court Dress Attire-by George I Got It!!!!

Terrence Richards

Hi Everyone,

I went to the source, Cunard World Club. The representative had no hesitation to explain that regardless of the "daily dress attire as indicated in the Daily Program, casual dress attire during the evening in the Kings Court is appropriate".

HOWEVER, IF THE DRESS ATTIRE FOR THAT EVENING SHOULD BE FORMAL OR INFORMAL, ONE SHOULD NOT VENTURE INTO OTHER PUBLIC ROOMS DRESSED IN CASUAL ATTIRE. That makes sense, and I know most passenger do abide by it.

I think that is what everyone has been trying to explain to each other in this thread.

I hope this satisfies evryone with my original question. I guess I could have called Cunard first. but I really wanted to go to the real experts.all of you who have already sailed, cruised, crossed on the Queen Mary 2.

Thanks again for all of your help. If I have more questions about the Queen Mary 2, I will post it.

Terrence (Terry)

I am glad you found out the answer. After all the " rumbling" you can see casual is the dress code for the alt dining( as I had stated before I was sucker punched)and thats the end of that

Archived