2016 Christmas Cruise

Ladydee

In the past I have found that RCI opens new itineraries in April and October...they already have the first half of 2016 open and have since spring 2014. Hopefully they will open last half of 2016 in October...I also want to book a late 2016 cruise. I definitely will keep checking. :)

In the past I have found that RCI opens new itineraries in April and October...they already have the first half of 2016 open and have since spring 2014. Hopefully they will open last half of 2016 in October...I also want to book a late 2016 cruise. I definitely will keep checking. :)

I've not seen Royal open batches of new cruises on October for at least the last few years.

I've not seen Royal open batches of new cruises on October for at least the last few years.

I wondered if that was still accurate. We booked Quantum, had to cancel, late in May 2013 and booked our two Navigator cruise coming up I believe in March or April of this year and had great choices for cabins because all the bookings were early. Do they still open new itineraries twice a year?

Edited by roudy1

I wondered if that was still accurate. We booked Quantum, had to cancel, late in May 2013 and booked our two Navigator cruise coming up I believe in March or April of this year and had great choices for cabins because all the bookings were early. Do they still open new itineraries twice a year?

It has been my experience that Royal opens new itineraries over a several week period in the March/April time period.