Navigator of Seas 1/14/18-1/19/18 Cruise to Mexico Review

Kanebaby

This was my 4th RCCL cruise, my first in probably 7 or 8 years at least. Again, i'm always amazed at the beauty of RCCL ships. I've read some negative things about NOTS so i was a bit nervous. But she was beautiful, well taken care of, clean. Always so much to do. Flowrider, rock wall, mini golf, basketball, ping pong. Never a dull moment. Our two port days were cloudy and windy. We had no plans to do excursions so we just walked around so the weather didn't bother us. I feel bad for those who did have excursions. The Food. We ate at Chops one night. Phenomenal. Amazing filet. I can't say enough about how good it was. The dining room was always good every night. We had anytime dining but sat at the same table every night and had the same wait staff. Vishal and Vikram were both amazing. I don't have alot good to say about the Windjammer. Just wasn't a fan of breakfast and lunch. We did Johnny Rockets one day for lunch and it was really good. I thought the entertainment was good. The ice skating show, the production show, the comedian and The Alleycats acapella group was really good too. We watched karaoke one night. I wish they had it more than just 2 nights on a 5 night cruise. Also played alot of trivia. Our room attendant Arleen was amazing. So friendly and always called us by our names. And always talked to us when she saw us. All the staff was very friendly. All in all a great Mom/Daughter cruise. Going Indenpence next January. I can't wait for that!

Thank you for the upbeat report on the NOS condition. DW and I are not super critical of a ship's appearance as we know the toll salt water and the elements can have on a ship. Each RCI sailing we've been on, we've always noticed some kind of maintenance being done, paint, general cleaning, etc. We sail on her in about 6 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...