Wine package on Navigator?

Hi

We are sailing in 1.5 weeks and are curious if there is a wine package. Every now and again I think I see a post about one but I’m not sure. We’re not big enough drinkers to get the beverage package, but do like wine.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

We are sailing in 1.5 weeks and are curious if there is a wine package. Every now and again I think I see a post about one but I’m not sure. We’re not big enough drinkers to get the beverage package, but do like wine.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RCL used to have a wine/beer package, but no more. Best bet here is to bring your wine allocation of 2 bottles per stateroom, and then consider buying by the bottle (if you're with a group with someone who does have the drink package, have them buy the bottles as they get a discount and pay them back).

Hi

Thank you!

While there is no fleetwide wine package anymore, some ships offer their own package. If you don't see a package being offered when you board, check with the dining room staff at dinner.

RCL used to have a wine/beer package, but no more. Best bet here is to bring your wine allocation of 2 bottles per stateroom, and then consider buying by the bottle (if you're with a group with someone who does have the drink package, have them buy the bottles as they get a discount and pay them back).

I’m going to be on that sailing too. It’s only a five day sailing so bringing four bottles with us is a great idea. Here’s another question: if we bring our own bottles, can we bring them to dinner? And is there a corkage fee if we do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to be on that sailing too. It’s only a five day sailing so bringing four bottles with us is a great idea. Here’s another question: if we bring our own bottles, can we bring them to dinner? And is there a corkage fee if we do?

You may not get charged, but you are subject to a fee of $15 per bottle if you bring them to a public venue.

Wine package was nice -- 5 years ago, Mom brought the family (11 total) on Explorer of the Seas for her 80th bday celebration. Sister, brother & I bought 2 wine packages to have with dinner, since she doesn't drink much, but does like wine with dinner. It was very convenient. and we even had bottles left over that we could bring home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were not charged corkage in mdr on navigator, might depend on waiter