Recommendations please

Jules7226

My hubby and I are heading to St. Thomas for the 4th time next month, and we're only there from 7 - 3. Looking for ideas on what we can do this time. We are in our late 40s and early 50s with no mobility issues at all. We've done scuba, Megan's Bay, Mountain Top, and Sapphire Beach. I've been searching these boards for inspiration and keep coming up short. I was hoping that someone would share your favorite excursion so that I can maybe get some ideas. We were toying with the idea of taking the Ferry to St. John, but I'm a little nervous about getting back on time. Please share your favorite(s) if you would, we'd be grateful.

I like the kayak, hike, and snorkel excursion to Hassel Island offered by VI Ecotours. Completely different experience because of the historic ruins and views from the hike.

St John is easy to do on your own and as long as you leave St John by 1 p.m. you will make it to your ship on time. The ferry is very reliable and taxis are always waiting at the docks and at Trunk Bay on St John. There will be plenty of other cruisers on St John.

I like the kayak, hike, and snorkel excursion to Hassel Island offered by VI Ecotours. Completely different experience because of the historic ruins and views from the hike.

St John is easy to do on your own and as long as you leave St John by 1 p.m. you will make it to your ship on time. The ferry is very reliable and taxis are always waiting at the docks and at Trunk Bay on St John. There will be plenty of other cruisers on St John.

Thanks so much, I appreciate your input. :)