Glory 10/29-11/05/05 halloween singles cruise

wildgirljen68

from day before yesterday, there were still IA single occupancy on the legend which is less than the normal single supplement. for the other cruise mentioned above, I find port canaveral to be awkward and costly because the accomodations are expensive in Orlando and if Orlando is kind of a Ho hum been there done that and paid a lot of money for the experience then add on the taxi or shuttle from there to the port....PLUS the timing problems of the transportation, you end up with two days in Orlando whether you want to be there or not. As I vaguely recall Cocoa beach is cool next to port canavaral but then the big airport is in Orlando. sooo both sound like fun but whatever. John from nm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any new singles booked this cruise if not you'll be missing out on alot of fun.Going with a singles group you'll defiently have alot of singles on it going alone you never know if they will be any singles on it.If you want a sure thing then go with a singlescruise group.You will have a much better time doing so why be by yourself if you don't have too that just boring.this group is all ages.Last year we had 550 singles in the group so that why they are having two diferent ones this year.

Jen/ct

I"m thinking about the Glory as my first cruise. However, I have a question: does it matter through which site you book? That is, does each site have their own singles coordinator, or is everyone in the same group on ship, regardless?

John

Cool. Got your email. I hate to ask, but what's the average age of folks on this cruise? Anyone have any idea?

It runs from 21 to 67 in alot of the cruises I've been on. The majority are between 35 to 50 with my group 26 to 34 running a close second. There are usually around 350 people on a sailing with the group and that's the minimum. From what I've heard, it usually runs around 400, but they say they're keeping it at 350 this year for H1 and H2.

Dana

I just signed up for this cruise and look forward to a great time. I would appreciate some clues as to what halloween night is like, do most dress up in costumes?

Don

Most start planning their costumes oh, right around January. I'm still looking for mine, I know it exists, just can't find it. Welcome aboard Don!! :-)

Dana

• 3 weeks later...

It's been one heck of a night. 2 and 1/2 weeks ago my girlfriend told me she wanted to break up. Tonight it happened. Very sweet, but emotional for me. She gave me back some diamond earrings I gave her last Christmas. I rode my bike to the river, had a little ceremony, and threw them in. I'm joining the women haters club for about 3 weeks. I went on the halloween singles cruise 2 years ago and had a great time. I've booked the cruise and the flights. Now I just need to book a hotel room in Orlando Fri night. Any ideas? I'm looking forward to this trip. Where is the message board? Didn't find it in Yahoo groups.

I was also on the halloween cruise 2 years ago and last year and going agian this year.This cruise should be a real blast.I hope more people will join us.This going to be the best halloween cruise out of all of them.

jen/ct

Archived