Alaska Videos

adonisr

Adoniser....I enjoyed viewing your videos very much. You've done a great job creating a treasured momento from your trip.

Which movie making program do you use? We leave for Alaska in 2 weeks and I hope to do half as well of a job preserving our memories!

Trudy

Trudy

I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It takes a little work to learn all of the tricks it can do (I'm no where close to mastering it), but it is fun to work with.

You are going to have a great trip.

Donnie

Trudy

I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It takes a little work to learn all of the tricks it can do (I'm no where close to mastering it), but it is fun to work with.

You are going to have a great trip.

Donnie

Thanks Donnie for your response. From what I've read today, Sony Vegas Movie Studio has a lot of great reviews. I see first hand, from your video, the final product (of which you say, is not even close to what it can do)! I'll definately be looking into purchasing it and will hopefully make our travel videos a bit more interesting.

Thanks again.

Trudy

• 4 weeks later...

Adoniser, thanks for sharing your memories. I really enjoyed watching the videos!!!!! I just received a digital camera as a gift and now by watching your videos, I see that I have another new project to do. Make videos.:)

I trying to get some of my friends to go with me to Alaska, but no one wants to go because they said it's to cold. But you can rest asure that I will be going some time in '09.

By the way, what's the name of the song you were playing in the background on June 5 at the Skagway?

Thanks again for the wonderful videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived