Victor Bodden ZipnDip or Guided Tour?

Talynndar

we are visiting in a few weeks and are in a quandary

for two people for the Zip n Dip is $65 each - so $130 total

for two for the car and driver and including the Zip line $85 each

we are not into animal places (iguanas/butterflies/monkeys) or museums. Really want to try the zip line and relax, maybe try a local restaurant.

so we are trying to figure out if the extra $40 is worth while.

with each options do we still have to pay for chairs, lunch etc at the beach?

with the car/driver we were thinking that it might be better so we can leave beaches early if we want - your thoughts?

If you dont visit with the monkeys how much time does the zipline take (including travel to and from)?

I did this last July with my daughter we had a group of 10. Went straight to Victor Bodden's place. He has a big cage with monkeys and birds. We paid then suited up and stopped to see the monkey. I can't remember how long of a ride it was may 15 minutes. Walked up the little bridge and started ziplining. I think there was maybe 12 zips. Zips tooks about 45 minutes. Depends on the number in each party. Then we left and went to a resort area instead of westbay beach. We laid on the beach and ordered from the restaurant. The driver stayed with us till we were ready to go and then took us back tot he boat he droped us off at the shopping first and then we walked onto the boat. The monkeies are included otherwise $2 each. If you don't want the beach, I would just book the zip and have him take you back to town and drop you off at a restaurant. You can contact him and tell him that is what you want to do and he will price you for that. If you rent driver for the day he will take you anywhere and wait with you. The beach areas dont include chairs or anything, you would pay for those.

Archived