Cabin 6163 on the Miracle.. HELP

MamaMicki

hello all,

I just realized that our cabin is one deck below the life boats. We will be looking into them pretty much. Part of the best part of the balcony is looking directly into the water. At least for me. It is a catagory 11, and I just assumed it would have a really great location. We are trying to stay close to Camp Carnival. Thanks for your time. Take Care.

MamaMicki,

Actually, I think your cabin in one deck above the life boats. We had rooms 6263,6267 and 6269 on the Miracle, which are extended balconies, on the same floor. I didn't like looking down into the life boats and the view looking to the right and left is obstructed by the outer portion of the ship. Here is a picture taken from our balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=324547169&photoID=324557109&security=xRodub

We had unobstructed views on our Glory balcony which I liked much better even though it was not extended.

Pam

MamaMicki,

Actually, I think your cabin in one deck above the life boats. We had rooms 6263,6267 and 6269 on the Miracle, which are extended balconies, on the same floor. I didn't like looking down into the life boats and the view looking to the right and left is obstructed by the outer portion of the ship. Here is a picture taken from our balcony.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=324547169&photoID=324557109&security=xRodub

We had unobstructed views on our Glory balcony which I liked much better even though it was not extended.

Pam

I can't see it :(

• 11 years later...

We had 6163, and it was above the lifeboats. They are below you, but the lifeboats don't block your view except straight down.

Suite was nice and quiet. No elevator noise or rattles. :)

Also had a great steward, Asih.