Australia & New Zealand Operation

Australia & New Zealand Operation:

Congratulations on opening the Australia and NZ operation – so what, if anything, does that actually mean for your customers in this region? For example will fares be offered in Australian dollars as opposed to the current US dollar pricing?

Thank you Bodogbodog for your questions and passion of All Things Crystal. We are thrilled to have officially opened a dedicated corporate office in Sydney to solidify Crystal’s presence in Australia and New Zealand. With our expanded growth of luxury travel, lifestyle and hospitality experiences, having a dedicated marketing and sales presence is instrumental in supporting our travel partners and our wonderful guests like yourself from the region.

Specific to your question about currency options, it’s a touch point we are exploring, but as of now we haven’t come to a final decision.

Thank you for your answer on this one and I look forward to enjoying the benefits from this new office over the coming year. I know my TA is already engaged with them to improve the offer to Crystal clients

Edited by Bodogbodog