MSC Seaside From a Twelve Year Old's Point of View

joanc88

It has been exactly 2 years ever since I did my last cruise review "Cruising on the Oasis of the Seas from a 10 year old's point of view. My brother is currently doing a review on it "MSC Seaside from a Teen's Point of View."

Day 1 :

When my family boarded the ship, my dad and I went straight to the buffet and saved seats for my mom, brother, and grandparents. There was many varieties of foods to choose from the buffet. For example they have the grill section where they serve cheesburgers and hotdogs, my favorite section is the pizza section is where they have fresh cheeses from Italy and real Italian chefs in there cooking off of a brick oven.

After having a hardy meal, we unpacked at our cabin. Afterwards, I went into the Jungle Pool, which was my favorite pool because they have a glass roof covering the sun away. Do be aware that the pools are all salt water pools, I figured that out the hard way.

Then, with every cruise, there is a safety drill. The safety drill was like any other one. As we left the port of Miami, I enjoyed the scenery of it as we were sailing away. After watching the scenery I decided to check out the teen club on the 18th deck. The teen club had a bunch of people who were from Boston, because it was a school vacation where I live in Boston. The teen club also had a ton of video game consoles and games to choose from.

After meeting every one from there I decided to join my grandparents in the Metropolitan Theater and watch "Frank Forever" Frank Forever is a show about honoring the iconic singer, Frank Sinatra.The singers were great and the dancers were fantastic. After watching the show we went to go eat dinner with our family and ate at Ipanema, the food was great there and the waiters were outstanding. That was a great way to end the night with a great dinner.

Day 2: So today for breakfast we were in the buffet. The oatmeal and the sausages are especially good, both my family and I enjoyed those two items very well. I stayed at the teen club for practically the whole day. Some of the activities that we did in there was table tennis tournament and the buzzer trivia game. After having the whole day spent with the teens club, I decided to go with my family to go to the Jungle Pool. Advice: go to the Jungle pool at night, everyone is gone eating dinner and there is no sun.

Day 3: Today we had the same food at the buffet for breakfast. I went to the teens club, they actually give you 1 free ride on the XD Cinema. If you don't know what the XD Cinema is, it is a simulator where you get to shoot things in order to get points and you get to compete with other people. I personally think that is amazing how they can have a little amusment park in a cruise ship. The next activity that we did was the Scavenger Hunt. The scavenger hunt is where we looked for people from certain places and took selfies with them. This was a very fun expirience for me and I really enjoyed it. I a dinner with my family at Ipanema and had the same meal as usual. Came to the cabin early for the next day on St. Maarten.

It has been exactly 2 years ever since I did my last cruise review "Cruising on the Oasis of the Seas from a 10 year old's point of view. My brother is currently doing a review on it "MSC Seaside from a Teen's Point of View."

Day 1 :

When my family boarded the ship, my dad and I went straight to the buffet and saved seats for my mom, brother, and grandparents. There was many varieties of foods to choose from the buffet. For example they have the grill section where they serve cheesburgers and hotdogs, my favorite section is the pizza section is where they have fresh cheeses from Italy and real Italian chefs in there cooking off of a brick oven.

After having a hardy meal, we unpacked at our cabin. Afterwards, I went into the Jungle Pool, which was my favorite pool because they have a glass roof covering the sun away. Do be aware that the pools are all salt water pools, I figured that out the hard way.

Then, with every cruise, there is a safety drill. The safety drill was like any other one. As we left the port of Miami, I enjoyed the scenery of it as we were sailing away. After watching the scenery I decided to check out the teen club on the 18th deck. The teen club had a bunch of people who were from Boston, because it was a school vacation where I live in Boston. The teen club also had a ton of video game consoles and games to choose from.

After meeting every one from there I decided to join my grandparents in the Metropolitan Theater and watch "Frank Forever" Frank Forever is a show about honoring the iconic singer, Frank Sinatra.The singers were great and the dancers were fantastic. After watching the show we went to go eat dinner with our family and ate at Ipanema, the food was great there and the waiters were outstanding. That was a great way to end the night with a great dinner.

Thanks for doing this, I’m going with my 11 and 8 year-old in a few weeks and look forward to reading this review!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Day 3:

Today was the day that we ported at St. Maaten. We had booked an excursion to go o a Sea Trek. If you don't know what Sea Trek is, it is a company that lets you helmet dive and snorkel. My favorite part about the snorkeling is that we got to see many different kinds of fish and the workers kept on feeding them so that they would stay, there is also a helicopter under the water and it is so amazing to see a "shipwreck" underwater for the first time. The next thing we did we did was helmet did was helmet diving. Helmet diving was a great experience and totally recommend it.Helmet diving is where you can breath on the sea floor while the workers pump oxygen into you helmet. The best part was that you had a walkway so you wouldn't get lost underwater and it also had handrails.

Day 3:

Today was the day that we ported at St. Maaten. We had booked an excursion to go o a Sea Trek. If you don't know what Sea Trek is, it is a company that lets you helmet dive and snorkel. My favorite part about the snorkeling is that we got to see many different kinds of fish and the workers kept on feeding them so that they would stay, there is also a helicopter under the water and it is so amazing to see a "shipwreck" underwater for the first time. The next thing we did we did was helmet did was helmet diving. Helmet diving was a great experience and totally recommend it.Helmet diving is where you can breath on the sea floor while the workers pump oxygen into you helmet. The best part was that you had a walkway so you wouldn't get lost underwater and it also had handrails.

After we did the Sea Trek, my family decided to look for some shops.But there is only a few shops open since there was Hurricane Erma. Maybe in a few months it will be recovered and open.

For dinner I ate with the teens club in the buffet. It was kind of fun to hang out with teens and eat with them .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums