Le Havre to Honfleur

Cruisin'Christine

• 3 months later...
I have read about taxis that will go from Le Havre to Honfleur for 30 euros. Are there any private tour companies that will take you from Le Havre to Honfleur and maybe a couple small towns also?

We have just returned from a cruise to this port. We were a group of 8 and got off the ship and found a wonderful taxi driver who spoke good English. He took us to Honfleur for 50 euros for 2 people and waited 3 hours while we toured the pretty town and then returned us to the ship or the town of Le Havre or a nearby shopping center. His name was Rabah and you can contact him at taxi043@gmail.com

or phone 0033671713285

Saturday is market day so that is the best day to go.

• 9 months later...
I have read about taxis that will go from Le Havre to Honfleur for 30 euros. Are there any private tour companies that will take you from Le Havre to Honfleur and maybe a couple small towns also?

There is the Bee Le Havre company who travels from Le Havre to Honfleur for 25 euros per personne. You can check it on their website.

Have a nice journey !

Hello. Does anyone have any more info on Bee Le Havre? Their website does not list the date I will be there (cruising on Princess - in Le Havre on May 12). I could not get their email link to work to write them a question.