book , pay save rate with a single supplement sailing

tango9

I wondered if anyone came across this. If a single supplement rate is on a sailing, and then that

sailing is put in the book, pay, save area, then does that mean the book , pay save rate takes over, and thus

there is no more single supplement rate on that sailing? I am looking at one now and the single supplement rate

went to double. Thanks

I wondered if anyone came across this. If a single supplement rate is on a sailing, and then that

sailing is put in the book, pay, save area, then does that mean the book , pay save rate takes over, and thus

there is no more single supplement rate on that sailing? I am looking at one now and the single supplement rate

went to double. Thanks

Hi tango9,

I believe every voyage is revenue-managed independently.

Which Voyage are you considering...I'll ask for you.

It is the Journey sailing for June 14, 2017. I am already booked on it, but looking for a friend who is considering joining us. I was a bit confused , as it is still listed on Azamara website as a single supplement sailing, but then does not seem to be when you look at the price of a cabin. There does seem to be a little misclaimer on the sailing's price page which states that the prices reflect book,pay, save rates

Thank, Bonnie

Hi tango9,

The Book,Pay,Save promotion is not combinable with any other offers, including the reduced single supplement.

But I've looked at examples of the fares both ways; a single with Buy,Pay,Save and a single paying 125% of full-fare. The single using the Buy,Pay,Save is a bit less.