Pearl cabin 11053

howell

Does anyone have any information as to what is next to this cabin? On the deck plans there appears to nothing next to cabin 11053. There are two cabins together and that is all. Also do you know if it is noisy in this cabin since it is below the pool deck? We will leave on June 17th for alaska.

Hello, Howell! Sorry can't help you with the cabin location and what might be beside it but would like to invite you to join our June 17th roll call for the Pearl.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=424372

Hopefully someone else can come up with an answer for you. Take a look at the post a few down from yours and someone asked the same question about a cabin on Deck 9.

Yes , My husband and I would like to join the June 17th ROLL CALL for the Pearl. I am not for sure just how to do that.... I'm new to this site. We live in White Hall, Arkansas

Does anyone have any information as to what is next to this cabin? On the deck plans there appears to nothing next to cabin 11053. There are two cabins together and that is all. Also do you know if it is noisy in this cabin since it is below the pool deck? We will leave on June 17th for alaska.

We were just off the Pearl and we were in 11030. The cabin you have is 'tucked' in between crew-access areas. We didn't experience any persistent noises coming from the crew access areas nor from the pool deck above... yes, you will hear the occassional lounge chair being dragged about above you but typically is not a nuisance (unless you take naps in the afternoon:D ) and you may hear the cabin stewards as they prepare their carts to cleanup after us... but again, that usually occurs when people are out and about... The Pearl is a beautiful ship so enjoy your cruise!

Yes , My husband and I would like to join the June 17th ROLL CALL for the Pearl. I am not for sure just how to do that.... I'm new to this site. We live in White Hall, Arkansas

Just go to the "Roll Call" section, find Norwegian Cruise Lines, then the Pearl, then find the roll call for June 17th and leave us a note!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=424372

Hey, my parents live on Bridges Street and I have many other relatives on Holland St. My grandfather was a White Hall landmark back in the 1950's-60's. Small town, so it's a surprise to see someone from there on these boards. Have a great cruise - you'll love the Pearl!:)

Gus Funderburg, (Jr) - transplanted Virginian

Small world!! I used to work with LeAnne Saddler(not salder anymore) at the educational coop in Pine bluff. Are you kid to LeAnne? I know her grandfather was a Funderburg. We have lived in White Hall for just over 23years. We live around the corner from Bridges Street. Great to talk with you. We are really excited about our cruise on The Pearl.

Small world!! I used to work with LeAnne Saddler(not salder anymore) at the educational coop in Pine bluff. Are you kid to LeAnne? I know her grandfather was a Funderburg. We have lived in White Hall for just over 23years. We live around the corner from Bridges Street. Great to talk with you. We are really excited about our cruise on The Pearl.

LeAnne is my sister's daughter. She was just here in Virginia visiting us about three weeks ago (for my son's wedding). She works at Children's hospital in Little Rock now.

Archived