Bathrobes on Carnival DREAM

KP&BP

Do we need to request Bathrobes on the Carnival Dream Now. They use to be in the room when you arrived. Has anyone experienced recently this change and which Ships. What is the procedure if you would like one in your room upon arrival? Thank you in advance

I believe Most if not All ships do not put them in the cabin automatically. All you need to do is ask the room steward when you meet him/her. They will have one for you shortly.

A lot of people did not use them, so I can see Carnival NOT putting them in the cabins anymore. Whether they got used or not, stewards probably had to throw them in the wash to be redone. Saves a lot of costs if they are not automatically put in cabin.

But just ask and you will receive. Not that big a deal.

Your room steward on the Dream will have you fill out a little questionnaire on a clip board when they introduce themselves to you. On that form you can indicate if you want your room cleaned morning, evening or both. You can also request anything extra you might need - robes, extra hangers, an ice bucket, etc. Our stewards have always returned very quickly with our requested items.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Forums mobile app