Exceptional Tour Guide in Bali

2morrow

Bali- Feb 20 &21

We went on an amazing tour of Bali with Komang Wardiapa on Feb 20 & 21, 2013. You can contact him at Komang@bali-go-round.com . I could tell right away that things were going to be well organized as he replied promptly to my emails and answered all my questions. We arrived on a cruise ship that stayed overnight which allowed us do a tour on 2 consecutive days. We did the Absolute country Side Tour visiting Tanah Lot Temple, Jatiluwih Village of beautiful rice terraces, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple on a lake and an art market. On the second day we did the Ubud Tour visiting a 14th C temple, some art villages, a Balinese house compound and the Monkey Forest. Komang was very accommodating and flexible which was a good thing as our ship arrived 3 hours late and he had to rearrange some of our plans. We had a driver and Komang, the guide, and a large, comfortable 12 seater AC van for the 10 of us. The cost was very reasonable for the day and that included everything as well as all admissions and lunch. Komang’s English is excellent and he was very helpful with all our shopping and money exchanges. I can’t say enough about how much his infectious smile, outgoing personality and friendliness made this an exceptional tour and the highlight of our trip.

Archived