QM2 in St Maarten

nyckruzer

• 2 months later...
She anchors and tenders in at St Maartin outside of Phillipsburg. (Same in St Thomas)

David

I understand there are gentlemen dance hosts on this cruise.

Has any one experienced this wonderful provision for women travelling alone?

It was fantastic on Celebrity's Summit and hope it will be equally as much fun on the QM2. Anyone else scheduled for this 11/16 cruise?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Will be on cruise Nov 26th. Anyone know if QM2 will tender to all ports. Martinique, St. Lucia, Barbados. I read above that there will be tenders to St. Maartin and St. Thomas.

Thanks

Stewart

On the 10 May Caribbean sailing, we tendered in St. Maarten and St. Thomas, and docked in Martinique.

I like the fact that we tender in St. Thomas, rather than dock in Havensight. We like to beach it in St. John in the morning and shop in Charlotte Amalie in the afternoon. I prefer getting the (albeit longer) ferry from Charlotte Amalie rather than taxi to Red Hook and ferry from there. I am sorry, but the ride from Havensight to Charlotte Amalie is not the most scenic.

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. Anyone know about St. Lucia? The reason for wanting this is to plan our diving. It is not fun or appreciated to haul our dive geqar onto a tender, so we want to schedule dive trips at ports that allow the ship to dock and have someone pick us up at the pier.

Ireally appreciate this Board and the folks here to help with this kind of information.

Stewart

• 4 weeks later...

Archived