QM2 JUNE 11TH CARIBBEAN ANY ONE?

LAINIEDE

I am going on this cruise with my mother any one else going? I can't wait I have travelled the QE2 several times transatlantic but never on Cunard to anywhere else. I have one of those platinum cards does any one know what it entitles me to? Free drink?????? wishful thinking. Any one else out there going??? We would love to meet people before we sailed. If not see you at the pier!!!!

goooooo!!!! It will be a good time! you sound just like me can take a cruise at the drop of a hat for any reason! been known to book on a friday and leave on the sunday!! i say go for it!!!!!

As I understand it, if you use your American Express Platinum credit card you will recoieve a $150 ship board credit per person. My travel agent Peter has been very helpfu. His wife just returned from a trip on the QM2. They are full of great info. I am not associated with the company but I do recommend them

peter.kerbel@cruzshar.com

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would try to revive this topic. Guess we are about 12 days away. I am sooo looking forward to this cruise. 3 nights at the Stanhope overlooking Central Park 1 B/R suite. Hope to see Wicked and Bombay Dreams while in NYC then 8 days sailing on the QM2 in Q5 - if this is a dream please don't wake me up.

We will be on the June 11th cruise.

Family of 5, with kids ages 2-1/2, 7 and 10; along with our Au-Pair who is 20 years old.

We are ending our trip w/ 3 nights in NYC at the Waldorf Towers.

Archived