Carrying Wine Aboard

Hi everyone. My family and I are cruising aboard the Freedom on 3/31 for Spring Break. I have a question about carrying wine aboard the ship.

We have booked two cabins, one interior for our boys (16 and 13) and one balcony located directly across the hall for DW and I. Due to RC's requirements, we booked my wife and one son into the interior room and myself our the other son into the balcony, though we obviously expect to change that upon check-in.

My question is, will we be able to carry on two bottles of wine or four? Ultimately, my wife and I are the only two of legal drinking age, though at the point we check in, we will technically be in separate cabins.

We have purchased the Premium beverage package for my wife but nothing for me because I don't drink much and only expect to have a glass (or maybe two) of my own wine before dinner each night.

Will we be able to carry on four bottles or only two? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi everyone. My family and I are cruising aboard the Freedom on 3/31 for Spring Break. I have a question about carrying wine aboard the ship.

We have booked two cabins, one interior for our boys (16 and 13) and one balcony located directly across the hall for DW and I. Due to RC's requirements, we booked my wife and one son into the interior room and myself our the other son into the balcony, though we obviously expect to change that upon check-in.

My question is, will we be able to carry on two bottles of wine or four? Ultimately, my wife and I are the only two of legal drinking age, though at the point we check in, we will technically be in separate cabins.

We have purchased the Premium beverage package for my wife but nothing for me because I don't drink much and only expect to have a glass (or maybe two) of my own wine before dinner each night.

Will we be able to carry on four bottles or only two? Thoughts?

You will be able to carry a total of 4 bottles, and I would make sure each adult carries 2 bottles.