PreCruise Tour and Transfer

lladybug01

Hi

I just booked a pre-cruise tour and transfer in Barcelona. We will be landing at 7:35am. The pre-cruise tour and transfer will have us picked up at the airport at 10:15, given a 4 hour tour of the city and then delivery to the port. We decided to do this as opposed to doing our own thing so that our luggage could be accomodated and we wouldn't have to worry about dragging it around with us. I am supposed to enter our arrival information on "shorex". Does anybody have any experience with this? I can't seem to find the proper website. Thanks

Wendy

Hi

I just booked a pre-cruise tour and transfer in Barcelona. We will be landing at 7:35am. The pre-cruise tour and transfer will have us picked up at the airport at 10:15, given a 4 hour tour of the city and then delivery to the port. We decided to do this as opposed to doing our own thing so that our luggage could be accomodated and we wouldn't have to worry about dragging it around with us. I am supposed to enter our arrival information on "shorex". Does anybody have any experience with this? I can't seem to find the proper website. Thanks

Wendy

I wonder if this is the link, it has a login so maybe once you log in there's a part that asks you for details

http://www.cruiseexperts.org/default.asp?PID=7&PPID=90&DTL=2941

Archived