Marriott's BeachPlace Towers

khewston

I'm considering this hotel for a 2 night pre cruise stay. I like this area because there is so much going on. Some of the reviews say there is not a front entrance and you have to enter via a garage. I'm a little leery about this set up. Can anyone who has stayed here please tell me about your experience?

Sorry...This would be in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks!

Kathy

I'm considering this hotel for a 2 night pre cruise stay. I like this area because there is so much going on. Some of the reviews say there is not a front entrance and you have to enter via a garage. I'm a little leery about this set up. Can anyone who has stayed here please tell me about your experience?

Sorry...This would be in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks!

Kathy

If you are driving the entrance is via the parking deck in the rear of the hotel, a bit confusing but doable. If by taxi the drivers will know where to drop you off in the garage, then you buzz the front desk at the elevator in the garage so they can allow you to come up to register. You can enter and exit by foot in the front to access all the shops, restaurants, and beach. We loved it there. 728f83d5d9ec5c8da31515682670d0e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk