Cruise Group? Carnival Freedom back in the states in 2008

neatokimmo

Is anyone interested in starting up a group for the Freedom when it comes to the states? They have an 8 day on the Carnival site that looks to be a really good deal towards the end of 2008 (like Dec 6 is $569 without any group perks). How nice would it be to go on a nice sunny cruise just when the gloom and doom of winter starts?

Here are the stops from the Carnival site:

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St. Thomas, USVI

Antigua

Tortola, BVI

Nassau, Bahamas

with days 2 and 7 being at sea. It leaves out of Fort Lauderdale.

For those of you with more time, you could B2B this one with the 6 day and stay on the boat. You'd head to Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. I'd really love to do that if I can get the $ together.

Anyone interested? :)

Kim

Hey Randy :)

Are you going Jan 2008? I am adopting a little girl and she won't be 2 by then. I'd like her to be able to play in Camp Carnival if she wants and I've read they won't let her until she's that age.

I am looking for Nov/Dec of 2008? You wanna go twice? :)

I am looking for Nov/Dec of 2008? You wanna go twice? :)

Oh.......oops:eek: ......misread that.....yeah my group is Jan 2008 on Freedom but then I'll be on the S&S4 group in Oct 08 and I'll have another group on Splendor probably late Jan or early Feb 2009 so I don't think I could squeeze one in winter of 2008.....unless I win the lotto!:D

Hello!

I have three more couples locally that are going to join the cruise. As soon as I get them on cruise critic they will post.

So far we have four:

Cabin 1 - Me and Natalie (I will probably bring another adult)

Cabin 2 - Tanya and Greg

Cabin 3 - Lee, Peg & Marshall

Cabin 4 - Melissa and her sister (name?)

We are halfway to a group, anyone else interested?

BTW - it's 80 in these ports in Dec..how warm is it where you are in Dec? :)

I also did some quick figuring, I get paid twice a month. This cruise for 2 people is about $25 a paycheck...paying over time is the way to go :)

Join us!

Is anyone interested in starting up a group for the Freedom when it comes to the states? They have an 8 day on the Carnival site that looks to be a really good deal towards the end of 2008 (like Dec 6 is $569 without any group perks). How nice would it be to go on a nice sunny cruise just when the gloom and doom of winter starts?

Here are the stops from the Carnival site:

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St. Thomas, USVI

Antigua

Tortola, BVI

Nassau, Bahamas

with days 2 and 7 being at sea. It leaves out of Fort Lauderdale.

For those of you with more time, you could B2B this one with the 6 day and stay on the boat. You'd head to Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. I'd really love to do that if I can get the $ together.

Anyone interested? :)

Kim

Great price and itinerary but, we're booking a holiday cruise again and that would be too close...

Oh.......oops:eek: ......misread that.....yeah my group is Jan 2008 on Freedom but then I'll be on the S&S4 group in Oct 08 and I'll have another group on Splendor probably late Jan or early Feb 2009 so I don't think I could squeeze one in winter of 2008.....unless I win the lotto!:D

Host Randy does that mean an inaugural cruise in July on Splendor is unlikely? :(

Host Randy does that mean an inaugural cruise in July on Splendor is unlikely? :(

I think the words Randy, Cruise, and July just don't work, :p LOL!! Too many kids in July :eek: But I would guess someone out there will plan an inaugural cruise... there usually is one.

You know, I think I have probably jumped a little too far ahead for most folks in planning this cruise lol I have people at work drooling over it, it's just taking them a little time to make it to the site to post.

We've booked the Sensation for Nov so maybe I'll try a group with that trip? It's so much closer time wise. Is it ok to have two maybe groups running at the same time Randy? I think I'll go ahead and scan the posts to make sure I'm not duplicating someone else's trip. Let me know if that's a no-no. - Kim

Archived