Courtyard by Marriott Ft Lauderdale Beach

scaper

We plan to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Ft Lauderdale Beach the day before our cruise, does anyone have any comments good or bad about this place?

Thanks

I LOVE this hotel! It is really nice with a cool pool on top of Bubba Gumps! My friends always stay here.

If you can swing a corner room, get one. The views are insane, floor to ceiling.

It is much nicer than your average Courtyard.

Within walking distance to tons of bars and restaurants.

During the winter, we like to go to the Tiki Bar, get drinks, grab one of the sofas overlooking the ocean, and have them light a fireplace for us.

It is divine!!

We are also going to be there pre cruise on New Years Eve. Blue Heron any pointers on New Years eve in Fort Lauderdale. We are with our 2 teenagers. Also any info about shuttles to POM from this hotel. It isn't one of the hotels on the list with SAS, so I'm not sure if we should cab it back to the FLL or get private transport.

Another vote for the Courtyard. Beautiful views, RIGHT across from the beach, Lots of nearby dining and Las Olas Blvd is just a bit of a walk; also not far from a water taxi pick-up.

Best coconut shrimp we've ever had right across the street at Coconuts Restaurant. There is no free breakfast or happy hour, but they have a decent on-site restaurant where we grabbed a light buffet on cruise morning.

There were continually arriving taxis on cruise day; cost was about $20 to the port.

We are also going to be there pre cruise on New Years Eve. Blue Heron any pointers on New Years eve in Fort Lauderdale. We are with our 2 teenagers. Also any info about shuttles to POM from this hotel. It isn't one of the hotels on the list with SAS, so I'm not sure if we should cab it back to the FLL or get private transport.

Downtown Fort Lauderdale has a huge family celebration. Just walk to the foot of Las Olas and get a pedicab or use Uber.