NY to Bermuda-Which Ship?

gmwwmg

We are leaving on 8/15/04, should we take Celebrity-Zenith or NCL-Crown? Room size, service and food are more important than nightlife and shows. In our party are 2 sixty year olds and 3 thirty year olds. Please advise. Thank you.

If you are leaving on 8/15/04 you won't be able to go on the Zenith since it departs NYC on Saturday's and returns on saturday you would have to leave 8/14/04. If thats not a problem I would go on the Zenith we did this cruise 2 summers ago and loved it. Many of my coworkers have gone on other lines to Bermuda and were not impressed and tried Celebrity and hands down preferred it over the other lines, also with your age group I think its a good fit there will be things all of you will enjoy. Most people agree the food and service on Celebrity is better than on other lines. If this will be your 1st time to Bermuda you will love it it,s our favorite island and we have been to many most of them we have flown to. I tried for years to get my wife to go on a cruise even though she hates to fly she thought being on a ship would be boring boy was she wrong and gladly admits it too bad it took 9/11 to finally convince her to try cruising. Last year we did a western caribbean for 10 days on Celebrity's Galaxy out of Baltimore,by the way if you decide to go on the Zenith leaving 8/14/04 we might cross paths since we our going on her again 8/21/04 when you will be getting off.

If you are interested in a balcony cabin, you won't find one on Zenith. We are sailing on Empress of the Seas in October because they have balcony cabins and their 8 day itinerary gives you an extra day in Bermuda.

Archived