Newbie with GSC cabana question

C&HVACA

Posted this on main NCL board as well so this is a duplicate:

New cruiser here and have been watching the boards for a couple months now. We cruise on the Epic Feb 2019 and I noticed new excursions are being added. So my question is, will the prices fluctuate or are posted prices set in stone? Specifically looking at cabana prices at GSC which list for $315 but our trip it's $575, eek!

Thanks for any help!

The prices are set in stone for your cruise and will not change. The rental price for a cabana depends on the ship and date you are cruising. NCL sets a higher price for the larger ships. We sail to GSC in December on the Epic and our rental price is also $575 for the small cabana. That has been the price from day 1 when I booked my cruise back in October 2017! $575 is too steep but, frankly, I'd rather spend that and enjoy my day with my spouse in peace and serenity rather than fight for space with 4000 other cruisers! That's just me, though.....

oh, and I should add that you can use any shore excursion credit you may have toward the rental price. And, ff you are a Latitudes member, you get a discount that can be applied. For me, I got 10% off for being a Silver Latitudes member and also have a $100 per port shore credit so my rental price ended up being $417.

And don't forget you also get a $50 food credit, although I'm not sure what value that actually is when the food is free and you also have the UDP?!?