Shareholder question 2 cabins?

ssatterly

In 2013 we are looking to book a cruiase and we will need 2 cabins. What I am worndering is would we get 100 OBC for each cabin since my husbandand I are both on the shareholder cert? I would be in one cabin with 2 kids and he would be in the other with 2 kids as well?

Thanks

Yes- unless they have changed the rules. As long as each of you are in separate cabins, or at least signed up in separate cabins where-ever you sleep, you will each get the OBC. Nice little additional perk.

I keep wondering if my son could get the OBC given that his name is the same as my husbands, a joint owner.

Yes- unless they have changed the rules. As long as each of you are in separate cabins, or at least signed up in separate cabins where-ever you sleep, you will each get the OBC. Nice little additional perk.

I keep wondering if my son could get the OBC given that his name is the same as my husbands, a joint owner.

Great I wasnt sure and we plan in 2013 to take my kids and my husbands kids with us for a total of 6 people 3 in each cabin and since my husband is the co-onwer of the stock we were hoping to get 100 for each cabin...

Thank you

Archived