Silver Wind Istanbul to Athens 27.3.12

Delilah21

My husband and I are doing this cruise. It is our first trip to the Holy Land and our first trip to the Eastern Med at this time of year. Can anyone advise on what sort of weather we can expect. We are regulars on Silversea but this is our first trip on Silver Wind. We are looking forward to it enormously

• 1 month later...

We will be on this cruise; it is our first time with Silversea and first time traveling in the eastern Mediterranean. I am using the weather uncertainty as an excuse to buy some new clothes that will "layer" well and give me some options! :D

I started checking the weather this week. It looks like we will be layering clothing. I am looking forward to touring Ephesus in cool weather. I was there 8 years ago in September and it was 115 degrees! Also, this is the rainy season in some of the ports so plan accordingly.

We are a group of 8 people from New Orleans who travel together. This is our second cruise on Silversea and first on the Silver Wind. We just loved Silversea the first time around!

I started checking the weather this week. It looks like we will be layering clothing. I am looking forward to touring Ephesus in cool weather. I was there 8 years ago in September and it was 115 degrees! Also, this is the rainy season in some of the ports so plan accordingly.

We are a group of 8 people from New Orleans who travel together. This is our second cruise on Silversea and first on the Silver Wind. We just loved Silversea the first time around!

Hi RoselleU! I will be on the cruise before yours from Barcelona to Istanbul! I too am from New Orleans and am traveling solo. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived