Room Service Menu on the Liberty of The Sea

j6923ss

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting. We generally only get a croissant and coffee for two using room service. I see serving times on you link. That's good, we are early risers. Question: I am assuming that in addition to calling, we can leave those little "room service" cards outside out door when we retire for the night, correct? If I can get my coffee at 6AM, delivered to my cabin hot and fresh, the cruise is guaranteed to be pretty much a success. :cool:

We're on the Serenade of the Seas in March 2019 in an aft cabin on deck 8. When I arise earlier than 0600, which is often, does anyone know the closest source of coffee? I figure the "Lido/Buffet area" on deck 11 aft is probably the closest I will find. But the nearest elevator is far forward amidships, so it would be more expeditious to climb the aft stairwell to get to Lido area.

The presence of an in-cabin coffee maker keeps NCL on the top of our preferred lines; isn't that nuts?:o That's why morning coffee service is so important to us.

Doug

Thanks for posting. We generally only get a croissant and coffee for two using room service. I see serving times on you link. That's good, we are early risers. Question: I am assuming that in addition to calling, we can leave those little "room service" cards outside out door when we retire for the night, correct? If I can get my coffee at 6AM, delivered to my cabin hot and fresh, the cruise is guaranteed to be pretty much a success. :cool:

We're on the Serenade of the Seas in March 2019 in an aft cabin on deck 8. When I arise earlier than 0600, which is often, does anyone know the closest source of coffee? I figure the "Lido/Buffet area" on deck 11 aft is probably the closest I will find. But the nearest elevator is far forward amidships, so it would be more expeditious to climb the aft stairwell to get to Lido area.

The presence of an in-cabin coffee maker keeps NCL on the top of our preferred lines; isn't that nuts?:o That's why morning coffee service is so important to us.

Doug

Yes, they still have the door hanger room service cards.

Closest coffee to you would be the beverage station aft of Windjammer.