Liberty of the Seas -Western Carribbean cruise

lgeist

We are cruising over the Christmas Holiday, 2017 with a 92 year old and a 2 year old. Because of the restrictions we will have I doubt we will do many excursions. Can anyone tell me if there are things to do at the ports of Cozumel, Ocho Rios and Grand Caymen? Also

does anyone know if there is anything particular to do with a 2 year old while on the ship? I believe all children's programs are for 3 and over.

Thanks

When we docked at Cozumel earlier this year on our MSC Divina cruise, we docked right in town. There were many shops, restaurants, etc. at the end of the pier. Additionally, since we docked in town, there was a large shopping center across the street that also had shops and restaurants.

In Grand Cayman, you will tender, and will be let off right in town. Plenty of shops and restaurants right there. You might also consider looking at booking a tour to the Turtle Farm, which is a good, low-key activity. We did this with our daughter when she was quite young.

In Jamaica, I believe Liberty docks in Falmouth, not Ocho Rios. I have not been to that port yet, but my understanding is that there are some shops and a Margaritaville with a pool right at the port.

Edited to add: You might also try checking out the port of call boards, many of which offer good information.