Flow Rider Question

dtripli

My kids have done this each time we've stopped at Grand Turk and we've never signed up through Carnival. We always sign up when we get there and have never had a problem. The price is exactly the same as it is if you purchase through Carnival. (Well actually I haven't looked at what Carnival's charging lately.) It's $29 for basic which is belly, knees, and about an hour on Flow Rider. Then there's the $39 pkg that includes all of previous plus standing on board and doing tricks and allows more time.

My kids have done this each time we've stopped at Grand Turk and we've never signed up through Carnival. We always sign up when we get there and have never had a problem. The price is exactly the same as it is if you purchase through Carnival. (Well actually I haven't looked at what Carnival's charging lately.) It's $29 for basic which is belly, knees, and about an hour on Flow Rider. Then there's the $39 pkg that includes all of previous plus standing on board and doing tricks and allows more time.

Thanks so much....:D