Topless Sunbathing

EMess

Is there a recommended beach for this? My girlfriends and I don't want to cause a problem because of families and what not. Serious question here so please, serious replies. Thanks.

Is there a recommended beach for this? My girlfriends and I don't want to cause a problem because of families and what not. Serious question here so please, serious replies. Thanks.

Bermuda is conservative.

The atmosphere of a Bermuda hotel, guest house or cottage colony, and indeed of Bermuda itself, is one of British reserve and dignified informality. Therefore, there are certain 'customs of dress' which you will want to know about.

Dress Code:

As a rule of thumb, dress conservatively. Bathing suits, abbreviated tops and short shorts are not acceptable except at beaches and pools. There are no nude or semi-nude beaches. In public (including public area of hotels) beach wear must be covered. Bare feet and hair curlers are not acceptable anywhere in public.

It is an offense to ride cycles or appear in public without a shirt or just wearing a bathing suit top. Joggers may wear standard running shorts and shirts. Casual sportswear is acceptable in restaurants at lunch time but many restaurants and night clubs in and out of hotels require gentlemen to wear a jacket and tie in the evenings. It is best to check on dress requirements when making dinner / night club reservations

• 2 weeks later...

Archived