taxi from Mullet to Maho?

Yes, if they are available. They typically don't sit and wait for passengers, but if you can catch one dropping someone off, I am sure they would be happy to take you to Maho. The bus is also an option. Typically they will only charge you $1 for that short trip (normal price is $2) for any bus trip. If you wait long enough, I am sure you will find someone to take you if walking is not an option.

Yes, if they are available. They typically don't sit and wait for passengers, but if you can catch one dropping someone off, I am sure they would be happy to take you to Maho. The bus is also an option. Typically they will only charge you $1 for that short trip (normal price is $2) for any bus trip. If you wait long enough, I am sure you will find someone to take you if walking is not an option.

Where do you catch a bus from Mullet to Maho?

Where do you catch a bus from Mullet to Maho?

The bus drops passengers off in the Mullet Bay parking lot and then makes the return trip to Philipsburg, via Maho. You can catch the bus in the parking lot and, in our case, negotiate with the driver for $1 per passenger to drop you off at the Maho roundabout since the trip is so short. They will not let you board if you have wet/sandy swimwear, however.

I don't think it is a normal bus stop, and if there are no passengers in the bus already going to Mullet Bay, I don't know if the bus will go out there to find any, but it is an option if walking does not work.

The bus drops passengers off in the Mullet Bay parking lot and then makes the return trip to Philipsburg, via Maho. You can catch the bus in the parking lot and, in our case, negotiate with the driver for $1 per passenger to drop you off at the Maho roundabout since the trip is so short. They will not let you board if you have wet/sandy swimwear, however.

I don't think it is a normal bus stop, and if there are no passengers in the bus already going to Mullet Bay, I don't know if the bus will go out there to find any, but it is an option if walking does not work.

Have you seen or heard of the bus dropping others off or picking them up at Mullet?

I know for sure the buses will drop passengers off there - the placard in the front window will often say Mullet Bay (instead of Maho). As for picking them up, I can only say we were offered, and declined, to be taken to Maho from Mullet Bay by several drivers. I assume that is normal operations, but it may not be.

I know for sure the buses will drop passengers off there - the placard in the front window will often say Mullet Bay (instead of Maho). As for picking them up, I can only say we were offered, and declined, to be taken to Maho from Mullet Bay by several drivers. I assume that is normal operations, but it may not be.

Thanks 😊 I’m trying to figure out if this may be “the new normal”. In other words a post Irma thing. Many things have changed this past year so it’s good to have new up to date information. Hopefully others will post there experiences as well.