Beds on Lirica

howard6933

We'll be going on the Lirica in december. How are the beds on the ship?? We were on the Costa Mediterrania last year and we had to ask for an "egg crate" mattress which turned out to be fine. I hope we have nice comfortable mattresses on Lirica.

Been on Lirica & Opera I find them to be pretty hard, asked for 3 or 4 extra blankets which put on bed as a pad worked out great.

We were on the Lirica about a 1 and 1/2 years ago and the beds were wonderful. Never slept so well on a cruise before. We had the bed made up into a queen. We had a inside cabin. I do not like hard beds, this one was perfect for both my DH and myself. Hope this helps.

fiorita:)

Hello, I am going on the Lyrica for my first Cruise in Feb 07,

Can you tell me if it would be best to take us travellers cheques or

sterling?

My guess would be to take travellers cheques. Since you will be sailing the Caribbean, you can probably exchange your travellers cheques for US dollars which are accepted in almost all of the Caribbean ports. Another alternative would be to exchange your money into some US dollars before you leave home. You would probably get a better exchange rate than you will get on the ship. ;)

My guess would be to take travellers cheques. Since you will be sailing the Caribbean, you can probably exchange your travellers cheques for US dollars which are accepted in almost all of the Caribbean ports. Another alternative would be to exchange your money into some US dollars before you leave home. You would probably get a better exchange rate than you will get on the ship. ;)

Thanks very much for that, not sure how things go with this being our

first Cruise! Any other tips you might have would be much appreciated.

Archived