Fun ideas for bachelorette cruise?

PaddleAddict

A group six ladies are cruising together to celebrate my best friend's upcoming nuptials. I would like to do some fun things on board to make the weekend special, but not sure what to do. Any thoughts?

We are NOT a rowdy group, quite the opposite. We are all in our mid-thirties, most of us are married and some have kids. I don't want to be disruptive to other passengers, either, but just looking for cute ways to celebrate my friend's bachelorette.

We celebrated a bachelorette party a few years back, and made a fun scavenger hunt for the bride-to-be. Nothing terribly obnoxious or disruptive, just things like 'get the signature of somebody who's been on more than 20 cruises', or 'get a kiss on the cheek from somebody from Canada'. Each activity earned her points that she could redeem for free drinks from her friends. :)

We brought a tiara and veil for her to wear, and a lot of the passengers joined in to help us have a ton of fun. Have a great time!!

I went on a cruise a couple of years ago with my girlfriends to celebrate a "significant" birthday! They had made a laminated list of ten things I had to do before I turned 50. It was kind of fun. You could do a list of ten things the bride has to do before she gets married. Some of the things I had to do was kiss the cruise director, win a ship on the stick, have a member of the opposite sex buy be a drink, etc.

Have fun!

On the Norwegian Spirit, they had a "ship-n-males" show for the ladies.

Also, during one of the pub crawls, there was a bachelorette group. The coordinator of the pub crawl made it a point to include the soon-to-be bride in some of the games. Does Carnival do any pub crawls?

Maybe you could go to the club and talk to the DJ one night? Maybe he'll have some ideas. Maybe get some men to dance with her? I don't know!

Maybe even talk to the cruise director and/or an entertainment staff member. I'm sure they'll have a fun idea!

Archived