Australias first ever scrapbooking cruise

Truebliss72

Just thought I would mention that I have just heard about the scrapbooking cruise aboard PACIFIC STAR in March 2007.

If anyone is interested please email me and I will forward the details to you in regards to this as there is to much info to put on here but the email I received I can forward to you all.

It is $300 deposit per person and pay it off over 14 months at $77 per month I believe. Thanks

gories72@bigpond.net.au

whoey...You are kidding me right....scrapping and cruising, you had better send me the details quick smart.

Although i cant imagine i would liek to scrap with those beautiful islands on offer. The you just take more photos that need scrapping.

I have done 6 pages so far of our oct cruise and have decided not to do anything more till it is done. Excpet tonight i am going to do a class for a small xmas album that uses all those santa photos we all have.

I had heard of america doing this but not here.

Can you send me details anissa, i dont think my scapshop knows about this

cheers karon

Hi Anissa

Where did you find this information???

I have just sent you an email and it would be great if you could email me the scrapbooking cruise information.

I have just finished a 22 page, 8x8 album of our first cruise in June.

My sister in law would be interested in coming with me on this cruise as she works in a scrapbook shop, works for a scrapbook company, runs stalls and classes at all the arts and craft shows and runs classes at her house.

Regards

Kazza

Welcome Aboard!

We would officially like to annouce Australia's first Scrapbooking Cruise. Due to sail in March 2007. (not 2006)

INFORMATION:

* Departs Brisbane March 10, 2007

* 7 nights on P&O Cruises Pacific Star.

* Cruising South Pacific, including 3 stops at Noumea, Lifou Island and Port Villa.

* Includes everything - Scrapping, Food, Accommodation, Taxes and GST. (Except Drinks, Gratuities and Personal items).

The following is based on terms set out by P&O Cruises, not by us.

* DEPOSIT:

-- To book your spot $300 per person is required. See link below.

-- This is a non-refundable deposit, but P&O has stated it may be transferable to another cruise if you need to cancel, but you would require to negotiate with them directly.

* FINAL PAYMENT:

-- Required 12 weeks prior to travel. From now until when we travel is 17 months.

* INSURANCE:

-- We strongly recommend travel insurance, against sickness, travel, flight cancellations. etc. An 8 day comprehensive policy (no excess) is only $80 pp. (to age of 69 years of age)

* OTHER INFO:

-- The prices may seem like a lot, but we are going to be accepting monthly payment to make it more affordable for everyone. The money received each month will go into a trust a/c and be held safe and sound.

-- Looking at the fares below, based on 7 nights the starting price is only $152 per night, very affordable for all meals and accommodation. This price works out to be cheaper than our retreat earlier this month.

-- From next month (Nov'05) until we set sail (Mar'07) is 17 months, so a 14 monthly payment schedule for you to afford to go is a min. of $77 per month ($1070 / 14 months). If you can afford to pay this then you are set to cruise! Bring the hubby and let him do his own thing!!

-- Australian Passport Required. Visa's not required. Immunisation not required, but I think this should be a personal decision, so check with your Doc!

* GROUP FARES:

-- We have been informed if we book a group of min. 20+ people, we may be entitled to additional benefits.

-- If have a large group, we may be able to receive better pricing.

* FARES:

* Fares: (inside cabins = no window / outside cabins = window).

-- Basically, there are 6 levels of accommodation. From the bottom of the ship to the top.

-- Fares are per person and includes all the above.

-- Each level you increase, the higher up you go is approx. $80 per level per night.

-- Prices below are for the entire 7 nights and include gst.

* Inside Cabin, Fares based on 2 people per room:

$1686.00 per person. Level 6 (bottom deck of ship)

$1775.00 per person. Level 5 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1860.00 per person. Level 4 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1945.00 per person. Level 3 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$2025.00 per person. Level 2 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$2111.00 per person. Level 1 (top deck of ship)

* Outside Cabin, Fares based on 2 people per room:

$1775.00 per person. Level 6 (bottom deck of ship)

$1865.00 per person. Level 5 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1950.00 per person. Level 4 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$2030.00 per person. Level 3 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$2115.00 per person. Level 2 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$2200.00 per person. Level 1 (top deck of ship)

* Inside Cabin, Fares based on 4 people per room:

$1070.00 per person. Level 6 (bottom deck of ship)

$1155.00 per person. Level 5 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1240.00 per person. Level 4 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1325.00 per person. Level 3 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1410.00 per person. Level 2 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1495.00 per person. Level 1 (top deck of ship)

* Outside Cabin, Fares based on 4 people per room:

$1115.00 per person. Level 6 (bottom deck of ship)

$1200.00 per person. Level 5 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1285.00 per person. Level 4 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1370.00 per person. Level 3 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1455.00 per person. Level 2 (next deck up toward top of ship)

$1540.00 per person. Level 1 (top deck of ship)

* TO BOOK:

-- Visit our website here: http://www.scrapbooksandmore.com.au/store/home.php?cat=2036

If you have any questions, please post them here: http://www.scrapbooksandmore.com.au/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=181

Thankyou and Regards,

Hope

Hope Quinton

Proprietor

Scrapbooks and More

9 St Andrews Ave

(PO Box 4216)

Forest Lake QLD 4078

AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-7-3879-7756

Fax: +61-7-3009-0407

Web: http://www.scrapbooksandmore.com.au

Email Us, submit a ticket: http://www.scrapbooksandmore.com.au/support/index.php

Contact Us: http://www.scrapbooksandmore.com.au/contactus.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Scrapbooks and More 2005 This message is intended only for the original recipient or email address. If you are not the original intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing

thanks for listing this info anissa.Sounds good to me. I have done 3 weekend crops (from fri evening to sunday afternoon, and loved the atmosphere there.

Kazza where does your sister in law work and do you have your album posted anywhere. I have only just started mine but spent over $100 from scrapyourtrip in america months ago. There isnt much in the way of cruise stuff here.

I would love to put my name for this cruise

karon

ps maybe when anissa gets back we can get together and check out each others photos.

I just got some reprints done. I had a go at photo editing for the first time.

I used a picture i took of the heart at mystery island with all the flowers around it and got the ship in the middle.(kazza i think it was you who did a similar picture wasnt it?) anyway i made the picture black and white and all the flowers are coloured. It was a tedious job, but i love it. When i had finished it i didnt know if i had saved it properly so i emailed it to myself to make sure!!!I am not very good with computers

Thanks for the email Anissa.

Im about to forward it on to my sister in law and I am really considering it.

Karon

My sister in law works for "Scrapbook superstore", Central Coast. She also works for a scrapbook party plan called "TLC".

I have not posted my album anywhere. Like yourself, Im not the best with the computers. Have you posted any scrapbook pages that I could look at?

What photo editing program did you use for the mystery island heart? I have tried the "make the picture black and white and my son (as a baby with a big christmas hat on and a big gorgeous smile) colour" BUT either it took to long or I just couldnt do it....:confused:. If you have any pointers to give, could you please email me at ozcoast1@bigpond.com.au

My son who is Kindy took the album to school yesterday to show his class for show and tell.

We didnt go to Mystery Island on our cruise so it wasnt me with the heart photo.

Kazza

• 3 weeks later...

Archived