Concerned about my reservation with Bay Island adventures

01Sweetpea

Early last week, I made reservations with Bay Island adventures for their snorkeling tour. Since they don’t have a website, and only work through Facebook, and Facebook messenger, they called me and I paid for the tour in full... $300.

As of today, I have not received an email confirmation nor any specifics about transportation pick up, the tour, etc.

I’ve been in contact with them via Facebook messenger, and they keep telling me they’re going to email me, however I have not receiving anything. We leave for our cruise in three weeks, and I would like to have all this information before I leave.

Has anybody had any experience like this with this tour company? I’m wondering if I made a mistake by booking with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are known on the island and very reputable, but my experience with FB msgr response was spotty at times. Keep on them. It’s Semana Santa (Easter) week and it’s crazy busy, so maybe just lots of volume ... not making excuses, but I think they have limited “office” staff. We had an AWESOME time with them, enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums