Black Watch - Wonders Of The World

Dan1984

Hey everyone! Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I did look and tried to search but couldn't find anything.

I'm trying to connect with people that are joining Black Watch for either her full World Cruise in 2018 or a sector. My friend and I are doing the entire cruise and are looking for people who may be doing the same things in port, so we can possibly do a transport share. :)

Would love to hear from you if you are on this sailing and I will look forward to meeting you onboard!

Danielle

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone! Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I did look and tried to search but couldn't find anything.

Danielle

The reason you cannot find a previous thread is that you should be on the roll call forum, which is for people to contact others on the same cruise. I see there is an active roll call with more than 50 posts for this cruise.

You need to scroll down the 'boards home' page, until you get to roll calls, then go to the section for Fred Olsen roll calls. Hope this helps you find your way around CC. clear.png?emoji-smile-1742