sirena in dry dock in May 2019

yankeebean

FYI anyone that is booked on Sirena in May of 2019 for the 12 day cruise departing Barcelona on the 17th...just got an email from my TA that the refurbishment will not be completed on time and the new departure date is set for May 19. Toulon and Cannes will be skipped and this is now a 10 day sailing!

FYI anyone that is booked on Sirena in May of 2019 for the 12 day cruise departing Barcelona on the 17th...just got an email from my TA that the refurbishment will not be completed on time and the new departure date is set for May 19. Toulon and Cannes will be skipped and this is now a 10 day sailing!

This cruise on Sirena leaves Barcelona on May 19, 2019 and goes from Barcelona to Venice, arrive in Venice on 29 May 2019

via Florence, Rome, etc. - according to the schedule on website of Oceania, re-check w. your TA

This cruise on Sirena leaves Barcelona on May 19, 2019 and goes from Barcelona to Venice, arrive in Venice on 29 May 2019

via Florence, Rome, etc. - according to the schedule on website of Oceania, re-check w. your TA

thats what I wrote above....it departs on the 19th!