What Time Can We Check Our Bags In?

Ricane

We're sailing on Fantasia from Barcelona. I know we can't board the ship until 3 hours prior to sailing but can anyone tell me if we can check our bags in earlier that 3 hours before? Thanks in advance :)

You should be able to, although I've never boarded in Barcelona. I wouldn't arrive before the ship docks though as there is likely to be no/very few MSC staff around to assist you. There's a good chance you'll be able to check in before 3 hours before sailing too.

We embarked at Barcelona in June. The MSC Splendida wasnt due to dock until near 1pm and check in at 2pm however we were able to drop our luggage off at about 10.30am. A cab into the centre of Barcelona was only €6 something.

In Barcelona, they have a seating area and many people to help you at the desks for boarding.. They also have your own boarding area to get on the ship as well as representatives from the spa, photography and texmex waiting to help you... The best part is, where the taxi area drops you off, it is not more than 50 feet inside the terminal to the seating area.....:)

Archived