Eurodam "I" Inside Cabin?

VTcruisenut

Finally got our Stateroom assignment!!! We booked a Guar Inside stateroom and usually we get a M or N category, one time DH and I got a K cabin. We have I 4072 which is all by it's lonesome on the inside of the Upper Promenade deck. Anyone had any experience with the "I" category? Insight?

• 10 months later...

I had an inside cabin (6171) on the Eurodam last week. As inside cabins so, it was fairly spacious. I liked the layout of the bath. There was more sink countertop space, more room for the toilet, and the shower without a tub was the best. I suspect your cabin will be very similar. Have a good time!!!!

I had an inside cabin (6171) on the Eurodam last week. As inside cabins so, it was fairly spacious. I liked the layout of the bath. There was more sink countertop space, more room for the toilet, and the shower without a tub was the best. I suspect your cabin will be very similar. Have a good time!!!!

This is good to know. We have cabin 6167 (right next to 6171) on our upcoming Eurodam sailing. :)

Can you provide any additional information on your cabin, and/or it's location as it related to other points on the ship?

Thanks!